Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day - Shout Out




This past weekend a lot of families celebrated Father's Day which I think is a beautiful celebration of the good fathers out there that take care of their families and raise their children every step of the way...I simply forgot to wish my own the happy day and this was also partially to the fact that I have always reserved this day for my Grandmother, she in my eyes was both the father and mother I never had and no one else deserves the congratulations as much as she does.

Although this day is reserved for the good fathers out there I think the good grannies and good mothers out there can also take something from it, raising a child as a single parent is not easy, you have the worries and concerns of your child's well-being always at the forefront of your mind and I know most parents worry what their children would think of them if they were to fail them at fulfilling their parental duties...Bringing them into the world is easy (sometimes), raising them however is the real mission.




No comments:

Post a Comment